Today we crossed even more off the list. I know you’re sick of hearing about it, but it’s the only way we’ve been documenting the house renovation and I enjoy looking back on the photos of our progress!
So, today’s list:
1. Frame and hang the alligator:
2. Hang Erin’s family photos:
3. Fix the living room sconce that’s been shorting out.
4. Be super handsome while fixing the sconce that’s been shorting out:
5. Fix the broken sound jack on the TV and get both speakers working.
6. Put shoe moulding on the kitchen pantry.
7. Install side architectural lights.
So. Tomorrow we’re going to start moving in. I could cry about leaving the loft, but I’ll save that. For later this week.
The living room is exactly the way I dreamed. I don’t want to change a thing. I especially love how the panoramic setting makes Mitter look like a short, squatty dude.